PDF DOWNLOAD: Chapter 16
ANCIENT MODULATION & OTHER TOPICS
- Defining amplitude modulation
- AM modulation for vacuum tube final amplifiers
Plate, screen, & cathode modulation
- A “collector modulator”
- Converting a MOSFET keyer into an AM modulator
- Generating AM with an SSB balanced modulator
Compensating for non-linearity
- Compression by accident
You probably don’t need to build a voice compressor
- Ham TV – The old way.
Fun with an ancient flying spot scanner TV camera.
- Getting on 60 meter sideband – lots of work, little reward
- PIC programming and class D audio amplifiers
- In conclusion,
Homebrew ham radio is never complete – when it works perfectly and does all the latest
stuff, the hobby is over. Not likely. Long live homebuilding!