These files are copyright Rob Powell, VK4HAT. By downloading and using these files you agree to the following license restrictions.
1. These files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
2. You cannot use these files for any product that is for sale, trade, barter, exchange for sexual favors or any other form of personal gain.
3. You agree to leave all silkscreens as is within this files.
4. If you break any of this license agreement, you agree that you are a goat fucker with a tiny penis.
5. If you do not like this license agreement, by all means write your own code, design your own boards and contribute your own work back to the community, so they can steal your stuff and sell it on ebay like a pack of thieves.
6. DON’T BE A DOUCHE.
There are 4 filters per board plus a test jig. For $2 you can get 20 filter boards and 5 test jigs made. Cheap as chips yeah.
The filter is G3UUR Cohn Min Loss, the caps are all the same value and set the width of the passband.
The outer area of the solder mask are pulled back to allow for a shielding cap to be soldered over the top.
GERBER FILES:: filters_test_jig_gerber
2 thoughts on “Crystal Filter Project Files”
What pcb company makes that many boards for $2?
Hi Lou, JLC PCB in China.