So after running for a couple of hours yesterday, I ended up with quite a number of spots. None on 80m which was a surprise, I did expect to at least see something there even though I was running the band into a 40m dipole. Sure efficiency would have been rubbish, but you would expect to see something from VK2 or locally in VK4 at a minimum. Not sure what the go is there, but that needs more thought and investigation.
The other band missing any spots was 10m. Turns out I have a problem with either my filters or my code. Not sure which one yet, but when 10m was transmitting there was no output at all, so there is something not quite right there and needs more investigation. I am not sure if I am going to fix the code and hardware or to prototype up the class C amp design i have made and see how that goes.
Being Saturday im doing some cooking, so I might not do to much in the way of radio at all LOL.