So i have started to build the actual project now rather than build and test different blocks. Its about time that I actually built something from beginning to end. So lets start with the schematic.
A blank canvas all ready to go.
The first stage built, but not working in this photo. The J310’s i have, have a different pinout to the data sheet and i put a cap where a resistor should be 🙂
Got things fixed and working in this photo.
Maximum gain from the dual gate rf amp.
Minimum gain from the RF Amp.
So far things are going swimmingly and next job is to wind an output transformer for this stage and then start on the bandpass filter.